Top Local Roofers for new roof cost in Hampden, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress