Top Rated Local Roofers for new roof cost in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in Granville, MA think RoofExpress