Best Local Roofers for new roof cost in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof cost in Granby, MA think RoofExpress