Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofs pricing in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs pricing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress