Best Local Roofers for metal roofs installation in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Holland, MA think RoofExpress