Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress