Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress