Best Local Roofers for metal roofs installation in Chicopee, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Chicopee, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress