Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofs installation in Chesterfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress