Best Local Roofers for metal roofs installation in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs installation in Chester, MA think RoofExpress