Best Local Roofers for metal roofs in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress