Top Local Roofers for metal roofs in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress