Best Local Roofers for metal roofs in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Granville, MA think RoofExpress