Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Granby, MA think RoofExpress