Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress