Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofs in Cummington, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress