Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress