Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofs in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress