Best Local Roofers for metal roofs in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress