Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofs for homes in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs for homes in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress