Top Local Roofers for metal roofs for homes in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs for homes in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress