Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofs for homes in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs for homes in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress