Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofs for homes in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs for homes in Granville, MA think RoofExpress