Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofs for homes in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs for homes in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress