Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing systems in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress