Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Holland, MA think RoofExpress