Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress