Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress