Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing systems in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress