Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress