Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brimfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress