Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing systems in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress