Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress