Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Granville, MA think RoofExpress