Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress