Top Local Roofers for metal roofing repairs in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress