Top Local Roofers for metal roofing repairs in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Chester, MA think RoofExpress