Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing repairs in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress