Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress