Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repairs in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repairs in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress