Top Local Roofers for metal roofing repair in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress