Top Rated Local Roofers for metal roofing repair in Hadley, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress