Top Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Granville, MA think RoofExpress