Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress