Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress