Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing prices in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress