Top Rated Commercial Roofing for metal roofing installation in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Holland, MA think RoofExpress