Top Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Granville, MA think RoofExpress