Best Commercial Roofing for metal roofing installation in Brimfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Brimfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress