Best Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress